Step 4. F

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Little Piece of Mexico

The sun is out, Toli and I are awake at a decent time and I'm looking forward to our day. The only thing- is I'm still a bit off. I think this weird Mexican bug is slowly leaving my system, and making me feel like I'm not me yet. 

Yesterday I crashed at the beach with some family and new friends. Dehydration and fatigue took over and stayed with me for the duration of the night- so today I am making sure to start off on the right foot with some much needed supplementation, and exercise that my body is asking for.

My thoughts seem to be all over the place this morning as I want to write about so many things, but my fingers will not comply with a straight thought. I do really wish that I could've come back from Mexico to write about my trip as I had planned, but to be honest with you the aftermath left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. It doesn't mean the memories that were made aren't sweet. The sour taste usually leaves my mouth once I look at the pictures from Playa del Carmen.

I'm not sure if I mentioned that my fiance and I forgot our anniversary again this year- we said we'd make up for it while in Mexico. And I think we did a pretty good job of doing so.

Luckily Rom and I are both major beach bums, so our relationship is taken to a whole new level of awesomeness when it comes to just chillin in the sunshine. We started off this awesome day by catching some rays with beachside margarita service :) When it got a little too hot we'd just jump into the ocean to cool off and wade around. Once the sun started to set we went off on a little romantic walk around the beach.








Did I mention that we figured out where we're going to get married? I'll write more about that later on as its a whole blog post on its own.

P.S. Hows the workout going? I skipped yesterday as my back muscles were pretty tight, but I'm doing a quick 10 minute HIIT workout this morning right after this post. If you haven't started, there's no time like the present! If this has sparked even a little bit of interest I suggest just getting up and doing it before the thought leaves your mind.

Happy sunny Tuesday!

No comments: