Step 4. F

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Just Another Busy Day Living The City Life

I needed to come and drop a line here on my blog today. No real content that I can handle writing about today as its been a busy one and isn't over yet!

I just came from a hair appointment with my SUUPER (yes, there are TWO 'u's because my friend deserves two 'u's) awesome friend and talented stylist Andrea who has taken all of my requests for colour ideas and made them reality- she also lets me keep my length, and for that I am forever grateful.

Usually I'm not one to post those damn "selfie's" but I have to brag about my hair 




We also are busy tonight because we have yet to celebrate my 2 year old baby's 2nd birthday, and today is finally the day! 

We're having a bbq at home with family; steak, salad and side veggies...Mmm, I'm looking forward to it. And because I'm a last minute type of mama with a million and one things on my list, I went shopping for my sons birthday present today too :) 

Ta, ta for now and I'll be back soon!

No comments: