Step 4. F

Sunday 7 September 2014

Hiatus

Hi all, 

I know I've been away for quite some time now. And I keep meaning to properly sit down and write a post for the day but I've had a lot going on in the past little while. 

For some reason stress has taken over- along with a liver cleanse that was absolutely needed at this time in my life. The move took a lot out of me. I'll be very honest with you about that. There's a part of me that loves constant change, thrives in it actually. But two moves in one summer really did me in. 

So I guess what I'm doing right now is taking it easy and slowly making this new apartment feel like my home. I promise I'll be back soon to give you a full update on life. For now, thanks for hanging tight, and thanks for staying with me. 

Peace. 

No comments: